Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Start of School Holidays!!
Monday, May 28, 2007

First day of school holidays!!!

Today... went grandma's house early in the morning then woke up had lunch then went to meet KENRICK!!! Hehe!! =) Smilez! I think my good friends should know who he is! haha! LOL!! I took bus there (i was late)then later we walk to supermarket buy drinks(he pay for me! >.<). After that we went to rent Shrek 2. $2 only for 1day!! Actually $3.50 de but the Auntie say got a bit problem. I paid for it. Reached his house, he shower then we started watching Shrek 2 (I watched before but Kenrick didnt). It was so freaking FUNNY!! haha! We kept laughing and laughing!! Haha!! After that we went to his room then use computer. He showed me some Music video and he started Singing! he can sing wor! My idol!!! Muahaha!! Then he was so tired that he went to sleep and left me alone with the computer. Then i surf the net and went to do some updates lo. Later he woke up then he too tired to walk me to bus stop and gotta go back myself. =( Owe me something KENRICK!!!! Went back Grandma's house. Had dinner then later went Fairprice and got my FIXED new specs too! Then came back home watch tv.. watch tv.. watch tv... CAN U BELIEVE IT!!!! I FINISHED A PACK OF CUTTLEFISH MYSELF!!! OMG!!

Holidays things to do!!

1. Finish all Homework

2.Read Lit Story book and do Essay

3.Shop for GREAT SINGAPORE SALE

4.Make and go for dental appointment

5.Class Gathering (6.1 206)

6.Shop till I drop at Hong Kong!

7. Grow longer hair

8. Meet up with Kenrick more often

I will be in Hong Kong from the 21st to 26th of June! First 2 days when school reopens I will not be going. Muahahaha!!!

Bye!!!
Love all my friends and him...


10:23 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs