Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Mrs. KOK!
Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mrs. Kok.!
Give me a "K" "O" and a "K"!!
Went to Anglican High Just now to fetch sis plus look for the teacher in charge bout her Hostel thingy. After that. went to Bedok area to have the FAMOUS Bak Chor Mee.!!! Whooo! Guess what??!!
I saw Mrs Kok there! Jie Yu was obviously there too! Lets see.. Mrs Kok was my P1 and P2 form teacher. She went to give birth to her little son when she was teaching me and her son is so big now. hehe. And Jie Yu, her daughter, went to Wuhan with me in 2005 for some Singapore-China Exchange Programme. I always remember what Mrs Kok told me when i finish Primary 2. She told me that I gotta write my surname in Caps for the first letter. So its. Yeo instead of yeo. I always remember that! Teachers always make and impact on us.
Anyway. She say that she couldnt recongnise me and say that i slim down alot. Become handsome le. -.-! Ask how i slim down so much. And!!! She say.. I very vain. Coz i was weearing green contact lenses. Heehee

4:15 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs