Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
recording @ school & Cam-whoring with cousin!!!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Today stayed @ home in the moring then took bus from house to interchange(Punggol). Although one stop only but its dam hot and the bus came on time so i just took the bus lo.
Then took train all the way to douby ghaut(not sure spelling), Plaza Singapura la! Then from there i took bus 16 all the way to school de sidegate bus stop.
Went music room the recording blah blah..

Out side music room de words!!

waiting... Me and Jowie!

My recording was like SHIT!! Haha! HAHA!!!! I didnt sing... I was reading and I dun even know what I was reading and it was PAISEH for me... The guy there who record me said...
''Your song very long.. the longest so far'' i was like WTF lo..
After that, Sufi and Esther were outside waiting for me then we took bus to Ubi. Sufi need collect bank account book then later slack slack then Esther went home.
me and Sufi then took bus 15.


the ah pei in orange is the bus 15 siao ah pei lo!!! SIAO LA!!! I was pissed by him when I alighted the bus.

Then went grandma house then sleep and slack....
Me and Cousin(Genenvieve)

Bye...
Love all of U!!
-Muacks

9:53 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs